Ragdoll iFokus

Ragdoll

Etikett: 06-konstruktiv-kritik
Läst 1200 ggr
Naorah
0

What do you think of this boy?

Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

This beautiful boy cream bicolor is son of Blue Boy and Tori. I think that he have a good cualities, but I want to know that you think about him.

I think that he have a perfect profile and strong chin, his ears are well place and good size. But he could have a better eyes colour, but….Glad

I think that he look like much his father.

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#1

Other picture.

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#2

One more Glad

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#3

His profile.

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#4

Sweet face Flört

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#5

The last picture!Skäms

raggis22
0
#6

WOW, HE IS MY TYPE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bebble
0
#7

lovelyKyss

Silvertrasans
0
#8

I dont have so  much to say, youre right that he could have a better eyes colour. Otherwise hes a very very good-looking fellow.

I like him very much!KyssKyssKyss

Azzis
0
#9

NiceGlad

Marrics
0
#10

Tungan ute Nice boy!!!

Amasing-Stars
0
#11

Skrattande Lovely  boy Tungan ute

Wonderdolls
0
#12

Nice sweet BoyKyssTungan ute!!!!!

FunHouse
0
#13

Wow, I love that profile..Kyss

AC

*****************************************
**Vi har kattungar. Det är lycka!!
Lev. klara till augusti 2011

S*FunHouse´s
AnnaCarin Hammarstedt

www.funhouses.se

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#14

Tkanks to all for the words to my boy Glad

He will go soon with his new family. He and his brother are the first cream bicolor in my cattery, and I have to say that they are a beautiful color.

In this picture is the brother of this boy, he is called Jordan, and he is so beautiful! Flört

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#15

One more.

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#16

He is the king!Tungan ute

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#17

Other more.

Naorah
0
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
#18

The last Glad

Rosino
0
#19

Beutiful brothers! Kyss

FunHouse
0
#20

Love, love, love..Kyss

AC

*****************************************
**Vi har kattungar. Det är lycka!!
Lev. klara till augusti 2011

S*FunHouse´s
AnnaCarin Hammarstedt

www.funhouses.se

peninsulas
0
#21

He is so nice your baby boy!Kyss

Fyrpihls
0
#22

Oh they both looks very nice… Kyss